1. Track the production and process of each business order and recover the amount that should be recovered; 2. Maintain customer relationship, keep in touch with customers, increase communication, and understand customer needs; 3. Receive customer complaint information, solve problems, and transmit relevant information to relevant departments of the company; 4. Master and understand market information and develop new customers; 5. Manage and train the sales team.
1. College degree or above, major in automobile and machinery, five years of experience in sales of mechanical equipment, instrumentation, and industrial manufacturing;
2. Good interpersonal relationship, strong sense of innovation and pioneering spirit; 3. Careful, responsible, good communication skills and teamwork spirit; 4, skilled computer operation skills; 5, dare to meet the challenge, dare to take a high salary.
1. Responsible for testing sales of instrument and instrument product contracts, returning funds, etc., and completing sales tasks;
2. Find target customers, develop potential customers, and expand business;
3. Responsible for maintaining the existing customer relationship, in-depth understanding of customer needs, and tapping the depth of cooperation;
4. Responsible for the follow-up of sales projects, become a bridge between customers and the company's business, and ensure the smooth implementation of the project;
5. Responsible for collecting market information, understanding industry trends and organizing market promotion activities such as exhibitions;
6. For the industry: aviation, aerospace, civil aviation, electric power, petrochemical, automotive, nuclear power, machinery manufacturing and other enterprises;
7. Responsible for the bidding process of each project;
8. Understand the progress of the project and report the problems and solutions of the project to the superiors in a timely manner;
9. Complete other tasks of leadership arrangements.
1. College degree or above, major in automotive or mechanical related fields, fresh graduates, and interested in sales work;
2. Good interpersonal relationship, strong sense of innovation and pioneering spirit;
3. Careful, responsible, good communication skills and teamwork spirit;
4, skilled computer operation skills.