EVO TuBe series portable articulated arm laser fork pipe fitting measuring system
1) Portability: Light and easy to carry, to meet the needs of anytime, anywhere measurement
2) Stable and reliable: all joints are made of titanium alloy with high-precision bearings, and the arm body is made of carbon fiber material, which greatly improves the stability of the equipment.
3) Built-in Bluetooth wireless communication to avoid cable entanglement.
4) Built-in lithium battery for up to 12 hours of power supply.
5) Full-featured: geometric elements, 3D coordinates, geometrical tolerances, curve and surface measurement and scanning, reverse engineering, CAD digital and physical parts comparison, assembly, fixture inspection, inspection, tube measurement, thin metal Wall measurement
6) Measurement without dead angle: Built-in and external balance design, 6-7 joint degrees of freedom allow you to measure the position and hidden points of any space point
7) Wide measurement range: you can choose from 1.2 m to 7 m measurement range and can be extended to a wider range of measurements
8) Temperature compensation system: built-in temperature and humidity sensor to ensure high-precision and stable measurement under any temperature and humidity
9) Can be used with a variety of software: PowerINSPECT, Polyworks, Geomagic Control X, Design X, etc.
EVO TuBe series portable articulated arm laser fork
pipe fitting measuring system technical parameters
Space length accuracy
Space length accuracy
EVO TuBe 6/7 20
EVO TuBe 6/7 25
EVO TuBe 6/7 30
EVO TuBe 6/7 40
Main functions of EVO TuBe series portable
articulated arm laser fork pipe measuring system
|1. It can be used for various requirements of product reverse engineering. It can not only map parts without CAD model, but also directly create new pipe parts according to theoretical data.|
|2. It can complete the inspection of pipe fittings, compare the actual workpiece with the design data, and issue test results and reports;|
|3. Perform real-time monitoring during the bending process, and obtain the required correction amount for processing, and correct and guide the processing process of the pipe fittings in real time;|
|4. Measure and certify dedicated bend fixtures, molds and gauges.|